Warehousing and Distribution.
Flagler Global Logistics has long been a leader in transportation and warehousing. Today, at more than six locations throughout Florida, our multi- user, customized warehousing solutions make your supply chain a competitive advantage. All of our facilities are served by rail. All give you easy access to airports, seaports and highways. So they help you manage you bottom line, shipment after shipment.
FGL’s warehouse management system (WMS) delivers logistics updates in real time and significantly increases visibility by tracking and controlling the storage and movement of goods within our warehouses. This helps you better manage your supply chain on a daily basis.
When you take advantage of our large capacity dry storage facilities during peak times you boost efficiencies and cut costs even more.
Here are just some of our value-added warehousing capabilities:
- Pick and pack
- Labeling, ticketing
- Repacking and reconfiguration
- Temperature-controlled environments
- Transloading services
- Rail cross-docking services
- Customs house brokerage services
- Foreign Trade Zone services
- Distribution center bypass programs
- State-of-the-art perishables treatment services
- WMS technology
When it comes to moving your goods, FGL really thinks outside the warehouse, with distribution via all types of transport, including:
- Rail shuttle
- Full intermodal rail transportation
- Dry cargo and refrigerated product transportation, nationwide
- Direct access to Miami International Airport air cargo facilities
- Direct and easy access to all major highways